Friday, May 28, 2010

Term one’s memories and reflections.


On the first day I was so scared because it is a new school. My mum told me my dad came here when he was my age, my Aunt and Cousin also came to this school. We went to our new classroom. I was put into room 11 and it was so much fun. I made some new friends and saw some old friends. We saw the whole school and the boundaries of the school.

Week 2 is when the whole school went swimming and in the week 4 it was the swimming Carnival for the year 8’s and year 7’s and it is all the good swimmers from the 3 teams ( swimmers who are good, average and beginners). We had to go half way so the mongoose tigers went first. They were so good that when you see them swimming they will be half way by now.

In week 5 the year 8’s formally welcomed the year 7’s. Some of the parents came to see and it was cool. We call this as the school powhiri that is when they welcome you to the school.
We had the SPCA come to the school. They told as about animal cruelty. Our teacher had gone to India to see and take care of her mum. I hope that she gets well soon.

4 comments:

Bradley Clark said...

hey Bradley McGeorge
i like your story.
Perhaps your first day at tamaki intermediate school was a success. And I did not know your father went to tamaki intermediate when he was your age. Nice work!

Venessa said...

I was scared on my first day too. I was in the good group. It was so fun! Some people are so cruel to animals. I hope your teacher's mum get well.

Anonymous said...

hey there bradly

i like your story about your teachers mother hope she get s better.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Bradly

hope your teacher's mother gets well good story.